Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Relationship Chaos

Okay so,

Here within the past couple of weeks, it has been all about relationships, not with me, but with the people around me. It's like, I don't know how to explain it, but these people are seeking relationships so hard at times, they end up screwing themselves over, and make it even harder on themselves.

For example, one friend of mine decided to date a very close friend of theirs, (First red flag, if you have a friendship on this level for whatever period of time, and you haven't dated yet, that should be a sign.). Despite my opinion, blinded by the thought of having a relationship they pursued it. With a passion I might add. This friend of mine basically disappeared for the duration of the relationship, and when I do finally see him, he has this look in his eye of just utter depression. I can't help but think....did I not advise against this?

Another friend of mine, is so bent on being in a relationship....he is afraid to commit to one. How does that work? One minute he has women blowing up his phone, and he is out every other day with someone new, and now he talks about throwing in the towel from relationships? C'mon, are you serious? I don't know what to say or think anymore, I mean, I am far from perfect, but I don't see the reason for having such a push towards it. Maybe its due to the fact I just got out of a four year relationship that ended with the birth of my son, maybe I got so accustomed to having someone in my life i have yet to realize what a big part the companionship plays.....

1 comment:

omochan said...

amen. on so many levels.