So here is me just venting. For those ....and at this time....for the one who is following my posts - Marquis Dugger - Why is it that just because I have a job with the state this girl thinks I am made of money? I am not going to post figures but lets say that I make enough to cover bills including daycare....and that's it. When I try explaining this to the baby mama, she twists my words and accuses me of complaining? How does this work? She could not afford daycare at all, so I paid it full for an entire year, putting me in the red several times A MONTH, because I knew her situation and wanted to help the best I could. How does this turn into a complaint? When all I do is tell her what I made and what I can afford to keep my head above water. It seems that she is under the impression that I "Throw" my money away going downtown, or on dates with other females...take note, I have told her I do not want to be with her, and that we will never be together several times, so what does my personal life matter? (I haven't been on a date in almost 2 years).
So now she pulls my mother into this, telling her all what I "say" or "said". Every weekend its a ritual to clear my name with my own mother, not that she doesn't believe me but she knows that I confine in her and tell her the truth about situations. Not to mention that this girl is now talking to my mom about applying for child support? What the FUCK!? I mean granted that my mom works for child services, but really? This is OUR child, so things like child support and what not should be OUR issue, don't bring my mom in on this. All my mother is concerned about at this point is seeing her grandchild, and I hate it for her because she has to play the field with this girl in order to avoid her getting upset and preventing her from seeing her grandson.
So I sit here with my son playing behind me in his crib, and I can't help but wonder what hell his mother is going to put him through? Also, I wonder about what kind of CRAP she is going to fill his head with, will it be in the favor of him being angry at me, or upset with me, but I guess at this point all I can do is be with him when I can, and regardless whether he can understand me or not, I tell him that I love him, and that I will ALWAYS be here for him, and that I will be the best father I can be to him....and one day, he will understand why things are the way they are...
No comments:
Post a Comment